Join us for a six-course supper club hosted by Ollie Dabbous, Exec Chef of Mayfair’s Michelin-starred HIDE! Set in Belazu Ingredient Co's intimate development kitchen, Ollie will be joined by his highly acclaimed Head Chef of HIDE Ground, Josh Angus, who was formerly their Resident Innovation Chef.
Your menu for the evening will include a drink pairing with each course.
Vegetarian alternatives will be available upon request.
- Fig leaf and green olive focaccia
- Salad of fennel shavings, lemon balm and pickled rose petals
- Baked pumpkin with warm crabmeat and melted butter
- Glazed wagyu short rib, charred spring onions, mustard and molasses
- To share: banana and peanut Paris-brest, chilled jasmine milkshake
- Canelés cooked in beeswax
In addition to the meal, this ticket includes transport to Belazu HQ, a Belazu goody bag to take home with you and complimentary entry to Taste of London 21 - 24 November, Tobacco Dock.
All profits from the event will be donated to the Belazu Foundation, supporting food and education programmes in the UK and further afield.
"The food I cook is entirely product-driven, taking the very best ingredients, questioning why we like them, and then highlighting those qualities in the most organic, restrained manner. It is food you can't recreate at home, but it is also food that respects the integrity of the ingredient and the toil that goes into producing them." ~ Ollie Dabbous